Drain Cleaning in Pleasant Grove, UT
Are you tired of leaky drains or the water not going down? Told Plumbing specializes in drain cleaning & repair in Lindon, UT and surrounding areas.
Drains can get clogged for many reasons. A buildup of hair, grease, and other foreign substances can make it so that your sink gets clogged, your water doesn’t drain, and your frustration goes up. Don’t let your plumbing get you down! Contact Told Plumbing today for drain cleaning in Lindon, UT and surrounding areas. We’ll help you get your drains back in working order, guaranteed! We hire only experienced professionals who know how to handle drainage problems no matter what they may be.
Did you know that trying to unclog your drains on your own can actually cause more damage to your plumbing system?
Many people turn to harmful, store-bought chemicals hoping to unblock their drains on their own, but what they don’t realize is that they are usually doing more harm than good. Not only can these chemicals damage your pipes, they can also damage your health and the health your family. Unless you’re a professional who knows about the composition of these chemicals, it’s much safer to leave it to the professionals.
What are Signs of a Clogged Drain?
Clogs and backups can happen anywhere there is a drain, which is why regular cleaning and maintenance are so important. If you have noticed signs that your drain is clogged, give our experienced Pleasant Grove drain cleaning professionals a call. We can identify the type of blockage and offer the most effective solutions for your problem.
Common signs that your drain is clogged include:
- Slow drainage– If your drains are clogged, the water won't be able to drain. You may notice that your sink, tub, or toilet are taking longer than normal to drain.
- Strange sounds– If your drains are clogged, you may hear strange sounds coming from your pipes. You may hear gurgling, popping, or whistling.
- Water around the drains– If your drains are clogged, the water won't be able to completely drain. You may see water collecting around your drains or pooling around your toilets.
- Bad smells– If your drains are clogged, the water can collect bacteria and other debris. This can cause bad smells to come from your pipes.
If you have noticed any of the signs above, call our experienced Pleasant Grove drain cleaning professionals as soon as possible. We can identify the type of blockage and offer the most effective solutions for your problem.
Issac showed up promptly as scheduled and took care of our broken water line. He was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable.- Chris M.
These people are honest and capable, some of the only ones in the valley that can install my specific type of water heater correctly which is compatible with my condo's heating system—other plumbers (my homeowner's warranty company plumber included)- Travis T.
We had some issues within our laundry room as well as some drain issues. Both gentlemen were informative with what needed to be done and pleasant to work with. Will use Told again when needed.- Brian G.
We've used Told Plumbing on a couple of occasions. They are always professional and make sure the problem is taken care of before they leave.- John D.
Types of Drains We Clean
Our experienced Pleasant Grove plumbers can clean all types of drains , including:
- Kitchen drains – The kitchen sink is the most common drain for clogs and backups. Our Pleasant Grove drain cleaning experts can clean any kitchen drain, including garbage disposals.
- Bathroom drains – Bathroom drains can also get clogged from hair and soap scum. We offer drain cleaning for both tub and shower drains.
- Laundry room drains – The laundry room is another common area for clogs and backups. We can clean the laundry tub and laundry sink to keep your laundry room working smoothly.
- Exterior drains – The drains around your property can get clogged with debris and snow. We offer professional cleaning for all types of exterior drains.
We provide 24-hour support to our customers by providing emergency plumbing services.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
We offer free estimates for our services and provide you with a quote ASAP. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call.
Professional Drain Cleaning in Orem & Surrounding Areas
Our experienced Pleasant Grove plumbers offer drain cleaning services for all types of drains , including kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and exterior drains. We can clean all types of drains with powerful hydro jetting equipment, which blasts away debris with water pressure. We can also use camera inspections to identify any problems with your drains and offer the most effective solutions for your issue.
Told Plumbing uses only the best tools and practices in the industry to make sure you and your family are safe at all times.
A sewer jetter is a high-pressured hose inserted into a drain to clear out blockages. The hose shoots water out at various angles to clean all sides of the pipes. The water pressure can be up to 5000 PSI, so it’s important that a licensed professional handles the equipment for you. Our specialists will use a sewer jetter to clear out the debris in your pipes in no time at all!
Drain augers are tools used to clear out blockages when a plunger won’t do the trick. They use a cable to dislodge debris typically within 25 feet of the drain opening. If you need to use a drain auger to clear out an issue in your toilet, make sure to call a professional company like Told Plumbing to do it for you. Trying it on your own could lead to scratches in your porcelain throne!